Please register by August 22nd to lock-in the preferred hotel room rate, because we have limited availability of preferred rate rooms.
The Bikes Blues and BBQ event is on the weekend, in addition to our event during the week. The 2017 Arkansas and Oklahoma IAFP chapter conference Sept 19-21 in Springdale, Arkansas has experienced high interest so register now via the link below.
The Arkansas and Oklahoma IAFP chapters are holding a joint 2017 conference Sept 19-21 in Springdale, Arkansas. Speakers will come from backgrounds at the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Grocery Manufacturer’s Association, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Dole Foods, Food Industry Counsel LLC, Transplace, Arc Best, Lifeline Foods, FDA, FSIS, USDA ARS and numerous academic institutions.
The 2017 conference agenda sessions cover topics such as:
- FSMA- strategic issues, sanitary transport, produce, etc.
- Whole Genome Sequencing led by the CDC, ADH, Neogen, and Academia
- Food Defense by FBI, Lifeline Foods, Academia
- Pet Food/Low Moisture Foods/Animal Fee
- Animal Health-probiotics, prebiotics, antimicrobials, etc.
- Emerging Issues- Walmart to present “Block Chain”, National Chicken Council, foreign materials, surrogate organisms for validation/verification
Please use the link to view details about sessions (http://www.arkafp.org/latest-news/). With this conference and other workshops, we make an effort to keep our food safety professionals informed of their impact at home and beyond Arkansas and Oklahoma. We have our impressive group of vendors that will also present their respective technology or service. Last year was a great conference with about 300 in attendance, so be sure to register today for this amazing line up of speakers and presentations via this registration link: http://www.arkafp.org/conferences/